"Forum jump" box at top of page ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Woody,

Would it be possible to have a forum jump drop down menu at the top of the page.

It would save time because of it's convenience.

This came to mind because I'm looking at ways to minimize my data usage as I surf. I realized I always go back to the forums main page to jump to the next forum only because scrolling down to the very bottom of the page is a pain.

TIA

TY

you need a scroll mouse...

I'm not hackin the software anymore...the changes implemented already were enuf.

I'll get used to it .... or maybe just write my own 2 frame page with forum links on the upper, which open down in the lower frame.

But my laptop has a dedicated scrolling feature on the right portion of the mousepad....or whatever you call that area on a laptop.

TY

I'd shoot myself if I relied on the laptop touchpad....

wireless optical mice are the shiznit! (and $30!)

I might just look into one of those...thanx

So far this laptop is fine. In the pic you can see the dedicated scrolling area defined on the right side of the mouse area. Plus I can progam hotspots .. maybe I'll make a tap on the lower right corner a 'bottom-of-page'.

TY

3259041_9809.jpg

I run a 2-button optical wireless on the laptop, love it....use a 4-button optical corded on the desktops and the left side button is the "back" button in the browser....really speeds navigation...

and, the right button is "instant desktop" for those times when you need to hide what's on the screen ;)

am i pathetic because iprefer the touchpad, unless i'm trying to graph stuff?

bad_religion_au said:
am i pathetic because iprefer the touchpad, unless i'm trying to graph stuff?

Nah, you're just pathetic. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom