SOLD Fort Polk, LA / CENLA LC 200 Series Gamiviti Expo Essential Roof Rack (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads

Price: $1000 OBO

Gamiviti Expo Essential safari style roof rack for the Land Cruiser 200 series. Was installed and used for 1 year to help through some moving, and now I've moved back to the original roof rack. Includes all 4 tower mounts, and extra Gamiviti wind fairing mount kit, a custom wind fairing (larger than original Gamiviti) made of HDPE marine board, and 4 Gamiviti G Bracket Accessory Mounts.

The round bars have been wrapped in 550 cord to disrupt airflow and protect the top of the bars/powder coat from loaded items. The leading edge of the rack has marine grade weatherstrip added to silence the wind fairing from any vibrations. I found the weatherstripping more effective than the rubber dots originally provided.

Overall its an awesome rack that's extremely flexible and supremely durable. It's too big to ship, and transport is a bit tricky without placing on top of another roof rack or on a trailer/truck bed. PM me if interested.

IMG_3977 (2).jpg

IMG_3978 (2).jpg

IMG_3979 (2).jpg

IMG_3980 (2).jpg

IMG_3981 (2).jpg

This would be the Expo++. This is meant for running down, and is a tapered rack with side gussets, 4 plates/towers per side, and a sunroof opening. The only difference is that i swapped the traditional Gamiviti fairing for the larger HDPE one i made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom