SOLD New In Box Prinsu Roof Rack for 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
I have a brand new Prinsu roof rack for a 200 Series Land Cruiser. The item is still in the box and has never been opened. It currently retails for $1180 on their website. I am asking $500. Buyer must pay shipping (arrived to me via UPS or Fedex). If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message at randy@abdesignsandhome.com or call 270-392-4775.

How much would shipping be for 11385?
I just checked the label that was on the box and it showed weighing 61#. When I plugged in the zip codes and UPS Ground it came to a total of $117.99 and had a 2 day transit.

The size of the box is 9"x7"x94". I also just checked the label on the box and it arrived via UPS Ground.
I thought if it was small enough to fit in my car, I could pick it up on my way back to NW Arkansas. hmmm..

The item has been sold. Thanks everyone for the interest.

Hi @rnuckols, I've been trying to contact you through PM, email, text and PayPal messenger but haven't heard back. I haven't received the rack yet. The package never moved from "dropped off" and info became unavailable so I recently opened a claim with UPS to see what happened.

I'm not sure whether this was a scam or not but I never received the rack and the seller disappeared. UPS, PayPal and I tried to contact the seller through several ways but he never responded. Fortunately I paid through PayPal good and services and they refunded the money. This is the first time this has happened to me in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom