For Sale/Wanted To Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hiyas-
Long time no post. Have soft top on 40-I'm liking it! Almost tolerable in heat.
Moving across town,have to thin out cruiser stuff. i would like it if a local member could benefit.I have posted this stuff before w/ no bites, so I'm gonna lump it all together. Here goes-

4" tube bumper for 40 series,has 2 levels
2 black soft doors, unknown make,no holes-better than no doors
4 steel 4runner rims,bolt pattern fits 40, but backspace is wrong- painted silver, look oem
2 fuel pumps, used, they both work-used for troubleshooting

anything else I find while cleaning out garage...
Just found black bikini top-included in offer!

Asking 100.00 for lot-or make me an offer. All goes somewhere this weekend.I will try to get some pics up this pm.

Thanks to all- Happy cruisin'
Paul

I could use the soft doors, but I am in Cali for another 3 weeks. Remember I gave you that Carb insulator.;) Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Jeremy

You are correct!- Consider doors yours. I can hold on to them for that long for you-pm me when you get back.

Anyone else? Make offer on the rest-I'm feelin' flexible!

ok then- free stuff-projection tv

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]All aforementioned stuff-less Belmont's doors- is goin on the curb Saturday am. It will later go to the landfill. If you want to scavenge anything, call me @709-7264 I am not sorting or holding anything,all is first come first serve.There is also a 40" projection tv which works fine and would be great for garage or playroom.Also heavy punching bag and other small stuff.Come and get it.
Thanks,
Paul
0703100911.jpg
0703100912 (1).jpg
downsize.jpg

Last edited:
Man, my inner hoarding self would take all of that stuff. I would hate to see those awesomr doors, rims, and bumper go to the scrap. However, I have no more than you you do to store that stuff.

Someone grab this stuff please. The doors would be great for half doors and the rims look nice.

Did you post in UC site, we don't have a lot of 40 owners in the Lowcountry.

Thanks for the soft doors. They'll take the chill off in the fall with the bikini.

Jeremy

Here is a M101 Canadian trailer for sale...in original state. Can get for $700-800 on auction so this price is not bad considering the options out there and how expensive it is to make one or buy a custom.

He wants $1000 firm and it is at IPOR in Virginia...

M101 CDN Trailer in Fredericksburg VA - Expedition Portal Forum

DSCF4192.jpg

I would love to have that thing......paint it black...out fit with all camping gear and custom drawers, water tank, fuel can holders, swing out for cook stove...put on same size tires as my 100 series.....maybe a RTT on top of it one day.

I'm looking for a set of disc brake knuckles (complete) for a 40.
Whole front axle would be fine also depending on price.

60 series bull bar

I have one that I am going to be removing from my 62 in the next couple weeks. Its in near perfect shape with a couple small surface scratches but nothing thru the powdercoat. I would like to sell it locally or close for around 650 OBO because I dont have the time or energy to ship it.

Hit me up on the email if interested. josh@jhcustombuilders.com

If the timing belt, water pump (90k service) has been done and it is as clean as it looks in pictures then that is right in line....it is actually what I got my LX for same year and same mileage..and I got her about a grand lower than average from what I could find in area. I think that is a good price myself...especially with being that clean inside and out...obvious someone took care of her in my opinion. If there are no leaks and it is as mechanically sound as it is visually...would be good deal I think.

Trail-Gear or Marlin has them all day long. If you look around NC4x4 or some of the other 4wd sites you'll find some used high steer kits.

1987 FJ60 Turbo Diesel - Expedition Portal Forum

1987 FJ60 Turbo Diesel
Up for sale is my pampered FJ60. This FJ has a 4 cyl 3B motor that has been turbo-ed using a Garrett 2052.
Turbo install documented on Mud (IH8MUD.com - Page Not Found).
This truck pulls like no other 3B Ive driven. The engine is solid, starts first time every time, the turbo spools up immediately and is a blast to drive.
A new project on the horizon forces sale ... if I could I would keep both!
Only been off road once and it was mild. It has been mostly used as a Daily driver and for camping trips with the family.

1983 12v 3B Diesel installed in a 1987 Fj60 body
H55f 5 speed manual transmission
4.11's with FJ62 Front axle
Installed brand new Garrett 2052 turbo (with warranty) using a 13BT manifold and custom adapter plate
New injectors from Australia
Pro Comp after market gauges (Boost, Pyrometer, Oil and Water temp)
Old Man Emu Lift with greasable anti-inversion shackles and spring pins
Pro Comp shocks
Mickey Thomson Classic II wheels with almost new 33x12.5 tires and full size spare on steel rim
Tinted Windows
FJ62 side mirrors painted matt black
Quadratec Center console
New stereo and speakers
ARB Roof Rack
ARB Front Bumper
ARB rock sliders and side protection (not made any more and in close to perfect condition)
FJ62 Rear seat with Headrests
Damplifier Pro and Quiet Crap sound deadening material and 1" acoustic foam installed throughout
New Rear carpet and wheel arch carpet covers
Wagongear.com rear inside quarter panels
Oil Pan heater
New Master Clutch cylinder and slave cylinder
Front knuckle rebuild left wheel
FJ62 Grab bar
New thermostat and radiator cap
Fuel lines relocated and upgraded
A/C installed blows nice and cold.
Averaging 18mpg with the fuel turned up, 20mpg with it turned down

Body is solid. Only rust is a dime sized surface spot below the windshield. Small dent in pax front fender.
Could use paint, as original paint is fading in some areas mainly the hood.
Front main seal is leaking, but I have a brand new seal from Toyota that will also go with the truck. Its not bad, but its there.

I will also include a few extra goodies with the truck:
Fuel filters
Oil Filters
3B Toyota FSM manual from Specter
Spare 12v Starter Motor
Spare 12v Alternator

Thats all I can think of - may have missed a few things.

Asking $15,500
Would consider trades for other diesel converted Toyota such as the 80 series, a 4runner or Tacoma's.
Located in Nashville, TN
407-617-9696
ukaviator@gmail.com

attachment.php

That's the same rig that was going for $11,500 last year. Looks like someone bought it, added some sound deadening and a bunch of ARB stuff and is trying to get $15,500 now.

Nice rig though, It just seems like it would be tough to get that kind of money for a rig like that, but everything is worth what 1 person is willing to pay for it.

Jeremy

I have a '79 fj40 frame if some one wants it.(free) It still has the firewall and a little (rusty) flooring left.
I can help you load it. Let me know, It's just taking up room. (P.S. it also has a clear title)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom