For Sale / Wanted To Buy (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will do thanks for the advice!

Eric is a wheeler so this thing has seen some off roading but he also seems to take good care of his stuff.

@JToobe Well it is almost exactly what I've been looking for, even with being used off-road some but I'll just have to wait for him to contact me back and go from there.

@JhadT, I found his mud name.......

@Land Speeder, we have someone in Upstate Cruisers who is interested in buying your truck!!!

The one in Birmingham....Eric Hagan is the seller and I knew he had posted on UC pages before as he attended the last Over the Mountain Tour (OTMT) and the Trollhole's part swap last year!

Ahh I've been mixed up this whole time thinking you were talking about the cruiser in Tennessee,that's the one I was meaning I would check out. That one that Eric has looks pretty nice but has higher miles than I'm really looking for.

Ahh I've been mixed up this whole time thinking you were talking about the cruiser in Tennessee,that's the one I was meaning I would check out. That one that Eric has looks pretty nice but has higher miles than I'm really looking for.

Gotcha, sorry for the confusion!

Set of 4 - Bought these for a Lexus but have a change of plan. Set of 4

Less than 1,000 miles. Perfect condition with factory brand new 285-60-18 Bridgestone Dueler Tires

Images attached shows on a new Landcruiser as well as an older for comparison

Located in Charleston, SC

Will fit Land Cruiser , LX470, LX570, etc.

tire.jpg

tire 2.jpg

tire 3.jpg

tire 4.jpg

tire 6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom