For Sale For Sale - Series 80 Engine - Amarillo Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Series 80 Engine and all accessories in a current daily driver. $800OBO buyer pays shipping or picks up. This is a perfectly functioning motor in a daily driver. Starting a Restomod project in my land cruiser. Have video and pictures. Make an offer, I need this motor gone soon.

How many miles are on it? Any idea what it would cost to ship to Montana roughly? What year is it out of?

I will take it if the engine harness and the accessories are included. Shipping will be to NC, 28461. If a shipper can get it to a terminal within a couple hundred miles I can pick it up. I've gotten some stuff from Wilmington and Lumberton.

I will take it if the engine harness and the accessories are included. Shipping will be to NC, 28461. If a shipper can get it to a terminal within a couple hundred miles I can pick it up. I've gotten some stuff from Wilmington and Lumberton.
It’s yours if we can work out the details. It does come with all the accessories I need to reach out to my project guy and get his schedule.

So I spoke with the mechanic, he’s 2 and 1/2 weeks out on pulling the motor and starting on my car with a holiday coming up. He said you can have it all, assuming the wiring harness comes out of the car well and he doesn’t have to “tear” the entire car apart to get it. Are you ok with the wait? Shipping cost will we your responsibility do you happen to k ow the carriers you have used in the past. This is a first on out side.

I am fine with waiting, this is for a future project. If I can get the engine harness and the cowl harness or at least any ECU connectors with pigtails that might be on the cowl harness. I don't recall the shippers. Will your guy strap it to a pallet? I think Fastenal has a shipping arrangement that people use. I am in no hurry.

Put me in line if this deal falls through. I could definitely use this. I'll come pick it up.

I am fine with waiting, this is for a future project. If I can get the engine harness and the cowl harness or at least any ECU connectors with pigtails that might be on the cowl harness. I don't recall the shippers. Will your guy strap it to a pallet? I think Fastenal has a shipping arrangement that people use. I am in no hurry.

Yes, you can ship through Fastenal.

I guess, consider me third!! My baby threw a rod.

Is 8 grand really a good asking price for a 1fzfe?? I’m going to be looking for one or an LS but I can’t believe they’re that much…? Not talking trash or anything by any means- just very surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom