For Sale, For Free, Wanted - Parts & Vehicles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a t-case for an 87 FJ60 in Edmonton-Red Deer area.

I've got the H55 5 speed in my rig.

I think I'll just take mine out and fix it. It's only got 30-40K miles on it and I don't think it needs a complete rebuild, just the front output bearing

Posting up for a friend in Edmonton. He's not on MUD and his e-mail is infrequent! :)

Please text to: 780 720 3016

For sale:

1986 HJ60, Auto. 2H engine.

Truck located in Edmonton

From Jo: "My mechanic says that there is a hole in the frame of the Cruiser and it is uninsurable. I don't have the time nor the inclination to fix the Cruiser back up to road worthy condition. Thought it could be a bush truck. I had it running about 5 yrs ago

324,970km. I had all the tranny seals and axle seals redone and ran nothing but synthetic in the diffs and engine. I also have a flare kit for it. I have not found or seen any frame rot yet. I am only taking my Mechanics word on this."

Jo would like $4k for it but he is open to reasonable offers.

Seller's name is Johannes Oving (pronounced Yohannes, but just call him Yo).

IMG-20150523-00327.jpg

IMG-20150523-00328.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. How are things? I am looking for a set of new Pittbull Rocker Extreme offroad tires. Does anyone know if there is an outlet in Alberta that sells them? I checked their dealer locator and they list a place in Lethbridge, but do not have any Pittbull tires on that site. Also looking for a set of 5 DIY weld-on beadlocks for 15" rims? Thanks. Gary

looking for a set of metal tech rear lower links for the fjc/4runner in AB.

Looking for a set of Depot headlights for the 80. Managed to break a lens pulling one side apart to do a HID retrofit.

looking for a set of metal tech rear lower links for the fjc/4runner in AB.
Why not make your own? You can get some Evolution rod ends and make the links to your liking. And can be super beefy.

Selling my 2013 4Runner

Hutchinson Rock Monsters 5 rims - 17 x 8.5 4.5 back space

See Kajiji add here

Looking for an air filter housing lid for 96 fzj80. Also need the exhaust support bracket that holds the y pipe. Any one know of a parts 80 with these?

also looking for a rear bumper cover for a 2010 to 2013 4runner sr5. Dark grey preferably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom