For Sale: Expedition Trailer & INTI Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1. Expedition Trailer.
Originally a 1967 M416 trailer, it’s been extensively modified for camping/expedition use. Trailer exterior painted Land Rover Conniston Green, interior spray-lined (Speedliner). Titled/registered in Virginia (permanent plate) as a custom trailer. Wired for 4-pin standard trailer harness.

• Chassis lengthened by 24”
• New 3,500lb. Axle with standard hubs, includes adapters for 5x150” wheels (Land Cruiser 100 series, Toyota Tundra)
• Three 16” factory Toyota steel wheels for 100 series with BFG All-Terrain (285/75R16) tires in great condition
• Landing gear modified (un-mounted pivoting caster wheel included)
• Spring over suspension conversion
• Cooler basket mounted in the front (Stainless steel Coleman cooler and cover included with trailer)
• Custom lockable steel lid with hydraulic shocks
• Custom tailgate with Land Cruiser hardware
• Custom tube fenders with shovel/axe mounts
• Lid-mounted MARES expedition tent (sleeps 2 adults + 1 child comfortably) with brand new waterproof cover
• Custom fuel can mounts (two steel NATO-style fuel cans included with trailer)
• Custom propane bottle mounts (one mounted, one still needs to be mounted, two small propane tanks included with trailer

Asking $4,500 OBO

2. Expedition INTI Rack.
¾ length (three mounts per side), imported from Venezuela and extensively modified. Designed to fit the 60 series, will fit the 80 series with minimal modifications and/or a 100 series with separate mounts (see below).

• Front section designed to hold seven (7) NATO-style jerry cans securely-mounted (locking cable included with rack).
• Powder-coated super-structure and mounts
• All stainless-steel hardware
• Custom sand ladder mounts (Vintage WWII-era sand ladders included)
• Custom CB/2M antenna mount
• Custom light mounts (four brand-new Hella 500 –two drive pattern and two fog pattern) included with rack) with grille protector
• Side-mounted tractor lights
• Custom-built, lockable, waterproof aluminum storage box
• Lockable spare tire mount
• Optional rails and mounts for 100 series Land Cruiser

Asking $1,800 OBO

Asking price for both –together- is $6,000 OBO. Prices are contingent to local pickup in Austin, Texas. I will not ship the INTI nor take it apart, but I will assist with trucking arrangements for trailer and rack bought together.
Please email Henry Cubillan at henry_cubillan@dell.com for questions/additional information, or call me at (512) 413-9295. Do NOT PM me, I don't check the forum every day.

Your trailer build inspired me a few years to go and find my own, sorry to see you part with it, but I am sure you have different plans.... B U M P for an awesome deal!

Van

pixs .............

Some pics on expo.

Expedition Trailer / Inti Rack - Expedition Portal Forum

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like you need a bigger trailer for all the kido stuff, unless the kids and toys come with the trailer. :D

simply a bump as my eyes are bigger than my wallet.

PM sent

Would love to see some pics of the roof rack, although I am not sure how I would get it to NC.

BTT. Forgot to mention that the roof rack includes a brand-new cargo net and has quick-release hammock tie-downs installed. I have pictures available, or do a search for <EXILED> here on the forum, I've documented this rack extensively through the years.

Found a picture here (have more at home):
INTirack.jpg

One more, from the back. Rack for sale in the exact same config as depicted, all accessories/lights/sand ladders included (except for the Aussie and South African plates, those stay with me). If I don't get any serious takers this week, it will go up on Ebay.
racktwo.jpg

Hit ya with PM

BTT. I have a couple of people seriously interested in the roof rack (working some details out), but the trailer is still available.

For additional pictures of the trailer, do a search with my name on it, I've posted dozens of pictures of the trailer through its different iterations over the year.

Thanks again!

Henry

Sent PM interested in trailer.

Trailer still available?

Seth - This thread is about seventy million years old. I came across the bumper but not directly through this thread. I'd imagine the trailer is long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom