For Sale: 33x10.5x15 Super Swamper TSL Radials

Visit site
Honestly I think your price might be way high. I ended up picking up 4 tires in the same or better condition for $100. Granted I think I got a screaming deal and I needed to remove the tires but what do these go for new?

Visit site
$160 a piece new. The price isn't firm at all. These have a ton of life left in them. The rears are practically new. As I've said before, make an offer. I'm pretty soft on the price.

Visit site
Honestly I think your price might be way high. I ended up picking up 4 tires in the same or better condition for $100. Granted I think I got a screaming deal and I needed to remove the tires but what do these go for new?

I have seen both sets, they are difrent tires all together. Isgros are in much better shape than what looks like in the pictures.

Accualy now that I think of it, I have driven on both sets of tires too :flipoff2:

Visit site
Thanks hippy. You get my email with the ad the other day? I haven't heard back from you.

Oh and price drop to $500 firm. These tires are in really good condition and have tons of life left in them. I will also trade for a set of 4 32" BFG Mud Terrains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom