Trade Folding aluminum table...will be at Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a folding aluminum table that i got a few years ago used. It will be at Cruise Moab Friday if anyone there wants it. It is 4 pounds but still more a fit on the roof than inside. Folded in half it is 3" thick and 24"x30"'. Unfolded it is 30" wide by4' long, really light, a little flimsy. It has some spray paint on it because i used as a work table one day.

I actually have 2 of them and i will be moving in 6 months. I hate to throw them out. I figure i will bring one with me to Cruise Moab and maybe use it along the kokopelli trail. If anyone wants it after that maybe give me 12 pack or something? I dont really feel like carting it home just to throw it out.

PS i have a yard sale in few days. They might disappear then but if not...Cruise Moab!

I'll be at Moab, and should have room for one of these. I'll take it if it makes the trip. Been looking for a table :)

I'll be at Moab, and should have room for one of these. I'll take it if it makes the trip. Been looking for a table :)
Cool. I will be sure to bring one along. I will use it on the Kokapelli and then hand it off to you.

Sounds good, I'll message you my contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom