FN Wheels & KBro2s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2006 GX470
Sport Package
Ash Blue / Gray
FN Six Shooters
265/70/17 KBro2 (C Load)
35% on front dorrs
50% on windshield

Last edited:
Who tints a windshield?

Really? You've been on here for over 4 years without a comment. And this is what triggers you?

It's 50% tint and barely noticeable. It has zero privacy benefits. It's only there to filter UV and heat. There's another fanatic product called Llumar Air 80 that's perfect for windshields. Not all tint is dark.

Your rig looks great! And Kosher, tinting windshields have been popular for 5-10 years now. Cuts down on a lot of the heat and keeps the dash from cracking. Which is a problem on these rigs.

Love the ash blue mica and the wheels. Nice set up. Love the urban background. Is that an old railway station? Super cool!

Really? You've been on here for over 4 years without a comment. And this is what triggers you?

It's 50% tint and barely noticeable. It has zero privacy benefits. It's only there to filter UV and heat. There's another fanatic product called Llumar Air 80 that's perfect for windshields. Not all tint is dark.

Well it looks good, maybe I’ll tint mine

They're FN wheels with TRD center caps. 17x8. No complaints, had them check the balance before the tires were put on, all 5 were true.

285 70 17's (33")

Looks good!
Do you have a pic from the front or rear? I'd like to see the stance from front/rear. I'm putting on OME 2.5 inch lift with coil conversion in rear next week with BFG KO'2s 285/70/17 on stock wheels with 1 1/4 inch spacers.

Looks good!
Do you have a pic from the front or rear? I'd like to see the stance from front/rear. I'm putting on OME 2.5 inch lift with coil conversion in rear next week with BFG KO'2s 285/70/17 on stock wheels with 1 1/4 inch spacers.
I’ll take one from front and back when I land in a couple hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom