FN Wheels & KBro2s

Who tints a windshield?
Really? You've been on here for over 4 years without a comment. And this is what triggers you?

It's 50% tint and barely noticeable. It has zero privacy benefits. It's only there to filter UV and heat. There's another fanatic product called Llumar Air 80 that's perfect for windshields. Not all tint is dark.

Your rig looks great! And Kosher, tinting windshields have been popular for 5-10 years now. Cuts down on a lot of the heat and keeps the dash from cracking. Which is a problem on these rigs.

xlx

Love the ash blue mica and the wheels. Nice set up. Love the urban background. Is that an old railway station? Super cool!

Really? You've been on here for over 4 years without a comment. And this is what triggers you?

It's 50% tint and barely noticeable. It has zero privacy benefits. It's only there to filter UV and heat. There's another fanatic product called Llumar Air 80 that's perfect for windshields. Not all tint is dark.
Well it looks good, maybe I’ll tint mine

They're FN wheels with TRD center caps. 17x8. No complaints, had them check the balance before the tires were put on, all 5 were true.

Top Bottom