Wanted Florida Pandhandle, Looking for a sub tank switch the round style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1588166940164.png

Good luck with your search....I had to order mine from the Australia fleebay and shipping alone costed more than the switch itself. Also, it is not a common switch but it does show up once a while. The rectangular ones are very common and much more easier/cheaper to get.

Yeah I know it’s a shot in the dark but you never know. How long ago did you get yours?

I wasn’t actively looking for one at that time but occasionally I would go on the AU fleebay and searched. I believe it took me about 20 times on and off. I wasn’t in any hurry as the one switch that were on the car worked. It wasn’t the right one but it does the job. I have attached pictures of both of my switches.

7194D9DE-D0FB-45B9-A2BF-090B602F8FC9.jpeg

D7B0EDA0-C7A2-4A5A-B8EE-690D353F6C40.jpeg

I purchased on Aug 30 of last year and paid 45 AUD + 50 AUD for the shipping. Total was almost $60 USD shipped. Not too bad considering it is almost impossible to get one here in the U.S. but you never know. Might get lucky.

Ok well I might have a chance then. Let me know if you wanna get rid of it or come across another

Try contact this seller on Aust eBay. From the listing below, I can see the Landcruiser that he is selling parts off from has the switch that you are looking for. Maybe he still has it and willing to ship to U.S.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom