SOLD FL: 95 Hilux Surf SSR-X 3.0 4x4 - 1KZTE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/284149940233
1995 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X 3.0 Limited

1KZTE Turbo Diesel

4x4

Automatic

182k miles(292,000km)

Imported from Kyushu, Japan in Oct 2020

VIN: KZN130-0005168

This truck is an absolute treat to drive, great low end power, drives smooth and feels solid like a 90’s Toyota 4x4 should. the four wheel drive system works great and is controlled by an adjustable transfer case in the cab. engine is in great shape, the following maintenance and work was all done;

-Oil & Filter Changed
-Fuel Filter Changed
-Air Filter Changed
-2x New Duracell Ultra 700cca Batteries
-Alternator Rebuilt
-EGR System Deleted
-Intake Manifold/Runners Cleaned Out

The truck is mostly stock other than the following items:

-American Racing Baja 16x8 Wheels
-Mastercraft Courser A/T Tires
-OEM Toyota Brush Guard
-Hella 500FF Spot Lights
-Sport Rack Roof Rack
-Pioneer BT Stereo
-Rockford Fosgate Speakers

All around vehicle is in excellent shape for age, everything works like it should. Cold AC, Heat, no leaks, no smoke, no lights on dash, stereo and all windows work. some small things are; engine has a very slight vibration at idle, interior has a few tiny flaws, exterior has a few small chips and dents. the entire intake system and intake manifold was also just cleaned of EGR sludge(very tedious job and a must on these engines), and the EGR was deleted & blocked. undercarriage and frame are completely free of rust. came from southern Japan so has never seen snow and it shows.

I’m confident the next owner will enjoy this truck as much as i do. feel free to ask me for additional photos or if you have questions. you can see the ebay ad here:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (13).jpg
s-l1600 (14).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom