fjMount Mud Member Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.fjmount.com
It’s been a little more than four months since I launched the fjMount Hi-Lift Jack Mounting System for the 40 series TLC and exciting things are happening! The fjMount is in the Hot Product Section of the May/June issue of 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine with a great product review to follow in the July/August issue.

The response has been great! I've had a lot of help and support along the way, especially from the members at IH8Mud.com. I'd like to say thank you to my fellow 40 enthusiasts for all the support by offering a limited time discount. Starting May 11, 2011 to June 1, 2011 a 20% discount plus FREE shipping in the US will be available on the Deluxe and Standard kits to all IH8MUD members.

This offer will be available to IH8MUD MEMBERS ONLY. Purchases MUST be made directly through the fjMount website - fjmount.com: Home

Just enter the word "mud" in the coupon box at the Google Checkout window and a 20% discount will be applied to your order.

Thanks again for all your support! I look forward to the future and the introduction of some cool new products for the 40 series Land Cruiser!

Best Regards,
David
4WDOM AD1.jpg

Dave; Looks like you are on track with your product! . Good to hear your support to the people of this great forum.

Cheers !
Daniel

Yay! I just ordered one for my '64 FJ45.

I've never used Google checkout before. It already had all my info, including credit card info. That kind of creeped me out.

I can't wait to figure out how to put it on as I'm sure those bolts are f-f-frozen.

Thanks, this is a great forum and has helped me out more then once. I just thought id say thanks!

David

Glad it's working out. You've got a great product.

John

Yay! I just ordered one for my '64 FJ45.

I've never used Google checkout before. It already had all my info, including credit card info. That kind of creeped me out.

I can't wait to figure out how to put it on as I'm sure those bolts are f-f-frozen.

I processed your order, its on the way!
Thank you,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom