For Sale FJ80 OME 5" rear Comp coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Redoing my rear suspension so all these parts will be replaced and no longer needed. Local picked up preferred but I can ship. Located in Sacramento, CA area (Rancho Cordova).

SOLD Sleeved/extended rear LCAs - $120 shipped
These were built off the OEM LCAs. Sleeved with 1.75 x 0.1875" DOM tubing. They were also made about 1/2" longer than stock. Bushings were replaced over the summer with Nolathane polyurethane bushings. They have a good amount of scrapes but are still in really good shape. They'll continue to take a beating without bending.

SOLD Adjustable UCAs - $80 shipped w/o bushings
These were built off the OEM UCAs. Sleeved with 1.25 x 0.125" DOM tubing. They are adjustable so you can set your correct pinion angle via 3/4-16 double adjusters with jam nuts. I'm selling these without bushings as I need at least two for the new uppers I'm building. I can remove two of the bushings and ship with two bushings if that works for you.

QNndDcYh.jpg

5" rear OME Comp coils (p/n OME2423). $150 + shipping. Will include a metal 1/2" trim packer you can you to level the cab if needed (I had it on the driver side). I would prefer to sell locally as these are very heavy but can ship at buyer's expense. Will package up and give you an exact quote.

rmUwEVY.jpg

Here is what the ride height looked like on 37s when I had a full bumper + spare tire (note fenders were trimmed several inches).

17479491586_9318077b96_h.jpg

And after going bumper-less

21765320410_78c5c76b75_h.jpg

Last edited:
How do the springs compare to J's both in lift and ride quality?

Sorry I'm no help there, never ran the Js on my truck.

How was the ride quality? Specifically AFTER you pulled the rear armor.

How was the ride quality? Specifically AFTER you pulled the rear armor.

I have no complaints with the ride quality. I would describe it as a very firm, 'truck-like' ride.

I have these on one truck and Js on the other. I think the Js are a firmer ride. But that could be shocks too. I have L shocks on the J sprung truck and I have a softer valved racing shock on the Comp Rears.

I have these on one truck and Js on the other. I think the Js are a firmer ride. But that could be shocks too. I have L shocks on the J sprung truck and I have a softer valved racing shock on the Comp Rears.

What's the lifted height comparison between the two?

What's the lifted height comparison between the two?
It is probably about 1.75" higher. It is tough to tell because they have different bumpers etc... Much different weights. Technically the Comps should ride rougher because they have a 49NM spring rate and the Js have a 44NM. But they don't but that could be a weight and shock difference. The Comps ride much smoother than Slee's 6". I have another 80 with the slee 6" and it is much stiffer.

Bump! Springs still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom