FJ62 Raffle-Donation to Rescue Tellico Fund (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We will still pick you up, it will be closer to 5 though. You definately need to get picked up in a Cruiser and not just some car. My 80 is GREEN with rhinolined fenders not black like Tkinze called it :flipoff2:

Black, Green, it's all the same to me :flipoff2:. Here's a pic just to eliminate the confusion :hmm::hmm: wonder where I got black from.

The Gulches 2010 077.jpg
The Gulches 2010 077.jpg

It about time to say goodbye to the Raffle Truck.

There was one outstanding issue that had to be resolved and with some embarrassment, it took me until today to get to it.

The last time I ran the 62 back in early December there was no heat and the temp gauge never got off cold. Well, I finally tore into the thermostat this afternoon and found a little problem, the thermostat was in in 5 pieces, ooops!

I Replaced the thermostat and gasket that was donated and now Rob and his wife have heat. Whew, what relief, I didn't want to be responsible for 2 Popsicles driving all the way home to Chicago.

Rob -- Sorry for the delay but I think it's all good now.
thermostat.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know Ted, we sure do appreciate the new found heat. :D

Funny, that's exactly how I pictured what you described on the phone. They don't work very well unless they stay assembled. hehe.

See you all on Tuesday night!

Rob

Hey Rob , great meeting you and your wife. Was that an awsesome meeting or what? Come wheel or wrench with us anytime, and we will try and do the same up your way sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom