FJ62 Raffle-Donation to Rescue Tellico Fund (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry about not posting up sooner.... I'm on a road trip with my buddies with only a cell phone to post up on here. I am so stoked after the Georgia Cruisers called this morning -- I'm still in shock! I can't wait to get down to Atlanta to meet and more importantly thank for this 'gift of all gifts'!

Coincidently my first wheeling experience was at Tellico when my now-wife and I were on our way back from Florida about 4 years ago. I'll post up again when I get home... I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone in the Land Cruiser and 'Mud communities along with the Georgia Cruisers, donors and sponsors. :)

Congrats Robert!
TKinze, Did my donation make it in time? I sent it to Stewart Hamilton.
Thanks

Got a call from Fedex on Friday, it will be here on Monday. Thanks

To everyone that helped, donated parts and cash. A heart felt THANK YOU to you all!!

Robert--Congratulations again. You might say he was a little excited on the phone this morning.

Last edited:
i had that excitement a couple years ago from the Rising Sun Crew. I can say its a phone call I will never forget and I am sure he wont either. Congrats on the new ride. Its a sweet one.

I am so stoked after the Georgia Cruisers called this morning -- I'm still in shock! I can't wait to get down to Atlanta to meet and more importantly thank for this 'gift of all gifts'!

Update your sig line! Congrats!!!

did you guys record the phone call or the drawing?

Congrats Robert!
TKinze, Did my donation make it in time? I sent it to Stewart Hamilton.
Thanks

geez Vitesse, this thing is too nice to give to Robert. Afterall, he just won a truck so he doesn't really need any more stuff.

Cell Pictures.jpg
Cell Pictures.jpg

Hey Ted,
Has Robert Brill given a date when he's planing on picking the truck up?
Please post up when the details are ironed out, be cool to give him some sort of send off.
:beer:

Hi GA Cruisers --

My wife and I are planning on coming down for the February meeting. Ted and I have been PM'ing back and forth with some of the details. We are very excited to meet everyone and look forward to spending some time in the area for a few days seeing friends and family.

The next two months are going to drag soooo slowly...

:D

Rob

Hi GA Cruisers --

My wife and I are planning on coming down for the February meeting. Ted and I have been PM'ing back and forth with some of the details. We are very excited to meet everyone and look forward to spending some time in the area for a few days seeing friends and family.

The next two months are going to drag soooo slowly...

:D

Rob

So very cool, we all look forward to meeting you. :beer:

Congratulations Rob!!!!:cheers:

I know he has been having second thoughts after he sold me his beautiful 86 FJ60 a couple of years ago ....I think this, will take care of that for sure.:D

Reading through the thread everyone did a great job bringing that rig together.:cool:

Again, congrats Rob!! I know from experience you'll take great care of your new ride.

William

Congratulations Rob!!!!:cheers:

I know he has been having second thoughts after he sold me his beautiful 86 FJ60 a couple of years ago ....I think this, will take care of that for sure.:D
William

;) Wow is that Karma or what??? ;)

Talked to Robert on the way home from our meeting, he is flying in Tuesday afternoon in time for the next meeting.

Need a Volunteer: We will probably need someone who can pick he and his wife up from the Marta station there at Perimeter Mall on Tuesday afternoon. It would be cool if someone could pick them up in a 40 or something similar.

HENDOG--He's a fireman, think you can make the next meeting and perhaps hang for a beer or two after the meeting?

Talked to Robert on the way home from our meeting, he is flying in Tuesday afternoon in time for the next meeting.

Need a Volunteer: We will probably need someone who can pick he and his wife up from the Marta station there at Perimeter Mall on Tuesday afternoon. It would be cool if someone could pick them up in a 40 or something similar.

HENDOG--He's a fireman, think you can make the next meeting and perhaps hang for a beer or two after the meeting?

Rob--Nick and Miranda have volunteered to pick you and your wife up at the Marta Station on Tuesday. They will be driving black 80 and it will be hard to miss them. I'll put you and Nick (AuburnFJSexy) together with cell#'s

Thanks Nick and Miranda!!

My advice is to take Marta from the Airport up to the Dunwoody station, it shold take less than 1 hour from the Airport. This stations is only about 1/2-1 mile from our meeting location.

Ted--

Got the title and had it transferred to IL along with reg. yesterday -- no problems. Got a brand new set of plates in the plastic waiting to go on. :) Thanks!

We are scheduled to get in about 3:30pm on Tuesday, so we should be up in Dunwoody by 4:30p-5:00p. If that's too early for Nick and Miranda, we have some friends we're staying with that live about 4 miles from the Fuddrucker's and they would be available to pick us up as well. It would be more fun being picked up in an 80 than in something well, not a Toyota. ;)

Rob

Ted--

We are scheduled to get in about 3:30pm on Tuesday, so we should be up in Dunwoody by 4:30p-5:00p. If that's too early for Nick and Miranda, we have some friends we're staying with that live about 4 miles from the Fuddrucker's and they would be available to pick us up as well. It would be more fun being picked up in an 80 than in something well, not a Toyota. ;)

Rob

We will still pick you up, it will be closer to 5 though. You definately need to get picked up in a Cruiser and not just some car. My 80 is GREEN with rhinolined fenders not black like Tkinze called it :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom