For Sale FJ62 misc. parts pile... All needs to go. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wondering if the following are still available?
  1. Driver and Passenger brown pillar trim for over the shoulder belts, fair $20 for pair
  2. Rear seat belts (2 rollers, 1 male, and the 3 females) all in brown off a 1988 FJ62 $120 for the set (no shoulder)

Also, any chance you have the Fuse Box Cover?

Yes, I do have those.. No fuse box cover though. I can text or email over photos of the parts
Dennis

I have a set the front shoulder belts and receivers as well as the rear seat belts with the shoulder setup (non-retracting)

On the thermostat housing for the fj62, I’m looking for a few sensors as well as the connectors that plug into them. Are they in good shape?

On the thermostat housing for the fj62, I’m looking for a few sensors as well as the connectors that plug into them. Are they in good shape?
let me take that out today and take specific pictures for you it was off a running driving fj62 so it should be okay

let me take that out today and take specific pictures for you it was off a running driving fj62 so it should be okay
It's the "taking them out" that ruins them, careful, lots of heat if necessary!
If you remove the thermostat housing I would be interested in the whole thing, as well as that branch of the wiring loom.

I would like to sell the entire unit with the sensors/etc. in it. I will snap a few photos today..

How much will you let them go for? Can you send some photos? Thanks
Here are some pics

IMG_20190314_104500 (Large).jpg
IMG_20190314_104507 (Large).jpg
IMG_20190314_104511 (Large).jpg
IMG_20190314_104516 (Large).jpg
IMG_20190314_104543 (Large).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom