Wanted FJ62 Drivers Door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a decent front drivers door. Doesn't need to be completely rust free just straight enough that it seals well. PM if you have anything. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a decent front drivers door. Doesn't need to be completely rust free just straight enough that it seals well. Also looking for a set of radio brackets. PM if you have anything. Thanks

i have NEW FJ62 Radio Brackets in-stock

PM sent

thanks

Good ole. Genuine or reproduction, Matt?

sometimes u can update a out-dated design , improve upon it and Re-Wind Time for The Better of the 62 Series Community .........

(1.6).png

(1.3) - Copy.png

(1).png

(.22) - Copy - Copy.png

My complete all nos and new OEM parts as well as my unique to the SKUNK WOrKS Lab Exclusive

Allow you the 62 owner operator to install the original OEM double DIN head unit …

Or ..

Also a OEM SINGLE DIN as well with say a non USA sandwich 🥪 box under it or above it for that matter

The original OEM brackets do not allow for a modern toyota update single din install

Like these in house LED updates fully restored head units below

Last gen analoger tuner pegs style

All are 4 channel too

B14A741A-4F03-49A9-B870-30DD09DFD2CC.jpeg

3F90C781-9DD5-4433-B1DB-AE8BBE3830AE.jpeg

691CA5BB-CF37-46F6-990A-E51C94C1A818.jpeg

3F213FFF-C822-47C4-8805-8D5DCCCD1A7A.jpeg

B0A65DFB-137E-4C1B-8415-2968DB3DF538.jpeg

5374CD55-D376-4270-A2AE-8D7A1CD6B25C.jpeg

image.jpg

OEM toyota japan yazaki plugs service spec connectors for a USA Fj62 are also available separately

All wires labeled too FYI

Thanks

image.jpg
image.jpg

how about the other brackets?
aren't there 4 total? 2 that attach to the dash pad that the brackets Matt showed above attach to.
looking on my shelf the radio brackets are the same for the thin radio and the fat radio.

also have a driver door in Helena MT, no shipping as rates are just stupid right now for large packages.
this is a primo door that will command a primo price, might not be what you are after if you just need something to work.

how about the other brackets?
aren't there 4 total? 2 that attach to the dash pad that the brackets Matt showed above attach to.
looking on my shelf the radio brackets are the same for the thin radio and the fat radio.

also have a driver door in Helena MT, no shipping as rates are just stupid right now for large packages.
this is a primo door that will command a primo price, might not be what you are after if you just need something to work.

i LOVE ONLY PRIMO Vintage Teq Wags and UNICORNS PARTS from the ARID RUST FREE Montana HIGH COUNTRY too ! :)

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom