FJ62 and FZJ80 Stainless Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.otramm.com
We've been working on these for a while and they've been mentioned in a couple of threads. I figured i'd make an actual real for sale thread for them. The FJ62 is manifold back with a single cat inside the frame rails. The 80 series runs from the outlet of the front cat back. I left the rear cat out to go over the frame rail. Both are 14 gauge mandrel bent 304 stainless that's been back purged and TIG welded. 1/2" flanges where they mate up to the existing exhaust and they v-bands at any connection after. There's more pictures and info on our website Stainless Exhaust Working on making an FJ60 version and 93-94 80 series but they're a bit further down the line.
20170915_112838.jpg
20171213_153019.jpg

I guess it would help if i added pricing. The FJ62 exhaust runs 1495.00 plus shipping the 80 series is 1795.00 plus shipping. A deposit of half the price is due up front with the balance and shipping costs due upon completion. They're right around a 2-3 week lead time.

Nice work! I'm local in NoVA...need to take a trip down to Warrenton to meet you.

@RFB came down from the great white North earlier this week to have the latest stainless exhaust installed on his way out to Moab. I remembered to get a short video clip of the sound before he left. We cut the tail pipe short on his and added a custome mount to clear his 4x4labs rear bumper.

Reactions: SAS
Just curious if you are still making these. I don't need one yet but like to keep a list of my options when that time comes. I have about 265K on my 97 FZJ80 and I'm sure it will need exhaust sooner or later.

@OTRAMM do you make an 80 series version that does not route above the frame rail to allow for both front and rear cats?

@OTRAMM do you make an 80 series version that does not route above the frame rail to allow for both front and rear cats?

I don't. We just do the over the frame version. I've been so backed up with repair work at the shop lately I haven't had a chance to build any exhaust.

Long time 80 owner......love it! Question, will the 62 y pipe fit on the 80? I'd like to reroute my entire exhaust inside the frame rail. I already have it above the frame rail but need to cut away rockers (too much wheelin and north east salt) and need the frame space to attach fabricated "rockers"/sliders. My 2nd Cat is where the muffler was and my muffler is where the spare was, so I think I have the room to but both cats. With the 1st cat outside the rail the options for attaching the rocker/slider is very limited. I think the 62 might work and would very much like to buy an existing piece than fabricate a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 10,000 thanks

The 62 only fits the 3fe it won't fit a 1fz, they're on opposite sides. It fits on a 3fe 80 engine but has some interference with the transmission. I installed one on a 3fe 80 but had to rework it some.
thanks OTRAMM for the 411. I have the 1FZ and didn't realize the 3FE exhaust is on the other side. How about the non us 1fz motor, do you know if they are routed outside the frame rail?

Thanks

got it, will research more. Makes me crazy they put the cats in such a vulnerable place for such a capable stock vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom