For Sale FJ60 rear bumper and Alcan springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm posting these for Bobby Cato here at HCP4x4 since he's a bit challanged in the pc department...:)

He's selling the rear bumper and tire carrier with gerry can mounts and cans for $200 obo. This fits 81-87 FJ60's.

He also is selling a brand new set of 3.5 inch Alcan rear leaf springs for $300 obo, which also fit 81-87 FJ60's.

You can call Bobby direct at 303.761.7379 to make your deal. Thanks, Aaron

Rob, I have photos posted on my webshots account that you can access through the our www.hcp4x4.com website. Just go to the Gallery area and at the top is the link to the webshots site and the pics will be in the HCP sale folder towards the bottom. As you can see he's dropped the price to half of what he was wanting. Bobby lives close to the shop, so if you want to call him here at 303.761.7379 you can go with him to check it out.

Jman, bummer about you living way off out in NJ...:) I did watch your team play the Spurs last night though and just WISH the Nuggets were near that good!

Thanks, Aaron

OK, the rear bumper and tire and gerry can carrier is sold says Bobby, so only the 3.5" Alcans are available. Thanks! Aaron

Theferg - I believe the springs are still for sale, though I don't have any pics of them since they all look the same... Bobby's not here today, but should be in tomorrow if you want to talk to him at 303.761.7379. Let me know if I can help out with anything else - I think that he said he'd provide a matching set of front leafs for his cost if you were interested in the rear springs. Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom