Wanted FJ60 parts for FJ62 5 speed conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need a couple parts to finish out my list for the H55 conversion in my 1990 FJ62:

-3F bellousing lower cover
-5 speed shifter boot and retainer
-Trans tunnel plate

I'm in Portland, OR

I have a 4 speed trans cover from a 60 ill have a bel housing soon as well.

I have a 4 speed trans cover from a 60 ill have a bel housing soon as well.

@Redgrrr Is the trans cover the later 60 part with the angled cut in the rear left corner? I'd grab that up if so! I've got a bell housing coming from marksoffroad, just trying to track down the lower flywheel cover part.

I have a few nice 5 speed boots (and retainer) from an 87 HJ60.

Fair warning my truck has 323k on it, but I’d consider the h55f preventative maintenance. I’d be happy if I could get $150 out it. I’ll be pulling it next weekend. The transfer case is going to Josh at Willamette Blvd Service Center though- we worked out a core swap deal so I could keep my rig on the road while I rebuild a transfer case and put it on the back of my new 5 speed.

I would immediately do a Rodney flush (and possibly party trick) and clean or replace the fluid screen.

All I need it to do is shift into the gears so my friend and wife are able to work on it while I'm deployed. If it shifts into all gears decent consider it sold man my friend is south of Seattle and he said hed pick it up. And I already have 5 gallons of fluid for a Rodney flush and a new trans filter

All I need it to do is shift into the gears so my friend and wife are able to work on it while I'm deployed. If it shifts into all gears decent consider it sold man my friend is south of Seattle and he said hed pick it up. And I already have 5 gallons of fluid for a Rodney flush and a new trans filter
It still shifts well, still pulls hard on the uphill - I can actually pass people going uphill to Mt Hood. Consider it yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom