SOLD fj60 or 62 transfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wish to locate a transfer case for my 5.3/4l60 conversion. Fj60 fj62 ? Mechanical
Im in Cal , but willing to pay freight
thank you!

Did you already purchase the adapter? How about the twin-sticks? We can supply a completely rebuilt t-case with the adapter and shifters.

Did you already purchase the adapter? How about the twin-sticks? We can supply a completely rebuilt t-case with the adapter and shifters.
Hello, thank you for your response, no I havnt purchased the adapter yet, and yes I have seen your transfer case offerings, very nice,
I sent you question about diesel a couple of months ago , I ran a marine diesel shop in Morro Bay for years,
I watch your site , very informative ! I spend a lot of time at Bear valley , and Farmington , my wifes ranch, and I spend time in Stockton, so I really need to come by and buy some stuff from you, again thank you for your response, rob

Hello, thank you for your response, no I havnt purchased the adapter yet, and yes I have seen your transfer case offerings, very nice,
I sent you question about diesel a couple of months ago , I ran a marine diesel shop in Morro Bay for years,
I watch your site , very informative ! I spend a lot of time at Bear valley , and Farmington , my wifes ranch, and I spend time in Stockton, so I really need to come by and buy some stuff from you, again thank you for your response, rob
Hey Rob!
Yes, swing by for sure! Happy to put a quote together for you! Shoot me an email or message.

georg@cruiserbrothers.com

so you just need any split case transfer with mechanical linkage?

I've got early splitcases, 1982 vintage, if that would work. $500 plus shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom