Wanted FJ60 Manual (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oil Cooler for 3FE

I have one off of a 78 2F if it will work for you.

$100 plus shipping.

62 series axles

I'm not sure what your lookin for but I have fj 60 axles and diffs,housing to minus knuckles will let it all go cheap

Warn 8274 Mounting Plate

I'd recomend going throuh the bumper. IMO the less radiator you block, the better off you'll be. I don't even like the amount of radiator I block on mine with it through the bumper.

HELP!!! I NEED A STOCK ROLL BAR

SOR cuts the main hoop in half and ships UPS. Cheaper than oversize. You do need to weld it back together though.

60/40 split bench seat

I have a project truck that was burnt to a crisp. It has a bbq'd bench seat. I need to see if I can find a replacement before having an upholsterer ressurect the burned one.
Can anyone help?

3speed case (not the innards)

my 3speed tcase just detinated yesterday on the trail. i think all of the innards are still good so i'm just looking the the actual housing.
(pics of the destroyed one to come soon)

Oil Cooler for 3FE

Thanks, but SOR has used for $75 plus shipping..was hoping to find one a bit less expensive.

BTW- 2F 1/76-on should fit, according to SOR's listing.

chevy 4x4 auto truck

looking for auto trans, drive shaft, t/case, rear end. would like whole truck, running, to drive home. parts would be acceptable. 319-265-9703

Re:I need a good winch for a '40

Couldn't aford a new winch and "settled" for a good Warn Bellevue for $200. Works great. Used Ford type starter relay instead of cable op. Good purchase.

ok i need the innards to.

Need Fj-60 side marker lens/ dash blanks

I have an 86 FJ-60. I need a side marker lens for the rear quarter and two dash blanks. E-mail direct at troy@mopar.gardnerville.nv.us if you can help. Thanks Troy

check the for sale section on Pirate. I saw a couple for sale over there.

60/40 split bench seat

where are you at?

i have one you might want, but it needs some covers.

jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

Wanted-34x9.50-15 swampers

Does anybody have 2 or 3, 34x9.50-15 swampers they'd be willing to part with. My buddy dropped two off the other day, but I'm in need of 2 or 3 more. I live in Pa. Thanks, Pete

[quote author=rusmannx link=board=6;threadid=5976;start=msg47860#msg47860 date=1065458309]
ok i need the innards to.
[/quote]

I've got an empty housing from a 72 if you want it!!

60/40 split bench seat

hey man,

take his if the price is right. mine are still sittin in my ddd (daily don't drive). :mad:

60/40 split bench seat

[quote author=joe cabela link=board=6;threadid=5975;start=msg48123#msg48123 date=1065504282]
I also have a complete set with new cloth and the matching rear jumps
[/quote]
Where are you located?

Switches Wanted

Hello everyone,

I am in search of a factory fog light dash switch for an FJ60 and a factory rear console heater switch from a '79-'83 FJ40.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom