Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

350 Chev throttle body goodies...

Just like it says...

Looking for 350 Chev throttle body components/sensors in known good, usable condition.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks!

-Steve

Crzndawg, I don't know for certain, but I would bet that that version would be optional with the optional heater. For one thing, it prevents the windshield folding down. (You must remove them or crush them). I suspect that is part of the change in the '67 version, right Albee?

THanks For the info. I'll give the local dealer a call tomorrow and see if they can have one. Pappy, if I can't get one there I'll let you know, and get your spare.
Simon

Hey Poser,
There is a post over on RME board from Vandall selling some TBI stuff. You may want to check it out.
Good Luck

Thanks for the input guys. Sorry for the delayed response. Got really sick. Will checkout all both places.

69+ 40/55 axles wanted in WA

Buddy Mike with my old 45lv needs a set of 69+ either drum brake(to convert to mini disc) or disc(front) axles. the 45 still has the 10 spline and the front is a ball and claw. He would like a 69+ rear axle also.

he would also be interested in a Dana 60 front or something like that, see I pay no attention to the non OEM stuff ;)

John

rdublt1 said:
Hey Poser,
There is a post over on RME board from Vandall selling some TBI stuff. You may want to check it out.
Good Luck

This and on a rare occasion pirate are the only places that I go to...

Have no idea wtf rme is...

Linky?

George,

Let me know, thanks!

-Steve

Still need...

Tailgate support (strap on side of tailgate, drivers side)

License plate light (passenger side)

Hodag, you got these?

I have a 73 rear axle from a 55 but I'm pretty far away. If he wants it I can find a way to ship it though.

what about the ambulance doors

look in "for sale". i just saw one with a winch

zornff said:
What do you have for 55 odds and ends ?
Mainly non drivetrain items. Lenses, interior items, handles, switches, etc. Whenever I find a trashed 55, I get what I can. I suggest everyone to do the same. You'll know what I mean when your forced to pay $65 for a door regulator. I still have yet been able to find anyone with the early horizontal turn signal indicators. I'd give my left nut for one, and maybe a few bucks and some homebrew for some springs.

Yeah, I saw them pretty cheap, Problem is there is a lot of rust, bumps and bruises on my truck, It doesnt feel right putting brand new parts against old ones.

kind of like a shinny new Benz in a trailer park. Just dont look right

That is correct. Their is a small oval hole in the bottom of my windshield frame. I do not need to take the vent that directs the air onto the windshield off, before folding it forward. The part that the duct from the heater connects to is non-removable. The mfg. date on my cruiser is 66' so the heaters were still an option. Hope that helps you Crzndawg.

Dash Parts Misc

I am looking for the back piece of the wiper switch assembly. Specifically I have the wiper switch, and I think it works, I dont have the piece that holds it into position securely in the dash. Is probably chrome colored, round, etc.

let me know if you got one, I will get a photo tonight of what I am missing

If you have the whole shot let me know how much you want for it.

Shank you very much.

Wanted: Hitch for 80-Series

Anyone with an OEM (or equivalent) hitch that they want to get rid of? I need one for my LX450.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom