Wanted FJ60 Manual (57 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Warren,

I think I found an extra "52" in my stash of stuff today. It also happens that I'm headed back to IN from NJ this weekend. Maybe next weekend (Oct.11) I can head up to Columbus and lend a hand getting this truck of yours on the road?

Nick Jennings

"The other problem with the string is that I dont have a pedal to hook it up to. Maybe one string for giving it gas and another for letting off the gas?"

There you go. How about using the brake pedal. Push the brake - lets off gas; release brake - full throttle. Sounds like a fun way to drive.

colby1979 said:
Hi Rob, Thanks!
I would definetly be interested in Sheldons winch.

I still haven't turboed the (Gutless Wonder)....I decided to invest my funds into a bj42 before the prices get to high. It is coming soon though.

Colby

He might not look here, his handle is 70sguy.

Good to hear another diesel is entering your stable of cruisers.

sent you a PM

URGENT! I need a tire!

Mickey Thompson Baja Radial MTX 31 x 11.5 x 15" rim! if you have one with decent tread on it i will buy it! thanks!

-Max

NEED F'n PARTS

Need a crank pully and matching nut for an F.

Were ther more than one Pully and nut design? I'm new to this F stuff so I have no clue what to tell my buddy who's looking for F parts. I'm still trying convince him that the LV needs a SBC. :flipoff2:

Nick thats a heck of an offer. My Brother and I are supposed to do a furnance job one of the remaining weekends in OCT. but I dont know what weekend he is coming. I will attempt to dial that in for sure tonight. If its not the weekend he comes into town I will take you up on that offer.

I will let you know via PM.

Warren.

F and 2F interchange as do the nuts, all years. Most F have single pulley, some have single big groove and another smaller groove in back for the early smog pump. 2F has 2 big grooves and if it had AC it will have 2 big grooves and a wider pulley in back for the AC total of 3.

Real nice comments there on anothers prices! The tank is worth exactly what someone will pay for it. Just cuz you dont think it is not worth $500 does not mean it is marked up or inflated, it just means you just dont think it is worth $500.

I have sold a few of them in the past couple of years. I usually ask what people think it is worth as oposed to giving a price. All have sold for between $400 and $500. Maybe, just maybe, that is market price.

timbercruiser said:
I know a guy with 33x12.50 procomp AT's. I'll let you know on Monday.

He's in Lower Michigan. near Detroit.

Nope. He's going to keep them.

I have a single groove crank shaft pulley from a 2F that I can part with, if a single groove is what you are looking for.

Last edited:
front valance under grill with head light cleaner and resvoir--I have this for ya...Shoot me a PM and we can get you hooked up.

Russ

Where are you?

Todd, I have an 80 2F with manifolds, dizzy, carb and smog stuff. Never desmogged. Hit me with an offer that doesn't require me to haul it anywhere.

Set from a mini truck, has the arm that needs cut off. Same bolt pattern, but tie rod end bore may be an issue. Where are you? Make an offer.

It's for a 64 FJ45LV. Here's what I know. Mike calls me up and says that he needs a nut for his crank pully. I oblige and aske here. Treerootco steps up and sends me one for nothing (thanks Root). Mike takes it home and then calls to say that I doesn't fit. The nut is a stepdown shank type nut and the pully isn't. Also with the pully in place there's barely 2 or 3 threads showing. I'm assuming that the pully is wrong but I'm unsure. I have a nut and pully on my 67lv but the nut is round and w/o a working e-brake the motor just turns when I get after it.

Checked my stash, no luck, gotta hazzard switch and lots of dust.

Bman,

The pulley that I have was for a tapered nut. I'm still using the nut, but the pulley is available.

When I removed my crank shaft nut, I wrapped a rag around the pulley groove and attached a pipe wrench (the chain type). Then attached my 1 13/16th socket to the nut and with a breaker bar, I pulled the pipe wrench and breaker bar towards each other.

Hopefully this helps. From your last post it sounds like the crank shaft nut has been rounded off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom