Wanted FJ60 Manual (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: windshield wipers

hey,

how nice do you want em? i can try and pick some up for ya at a junk yard here in town.

i assume you need two.

give me an email,
jonathan

jmalphr@clemson.edu

lift springs and windshield frame wanted

looking for 2. 4 inch lift fj-40 springs. cheaper the better. also looking for a windshield frame with the wiper motor on the outside instead of the inside.. willing to trade really solid frame with glass for it .. or $$

Re: windshield wipers

yes I need two, as long as there not too bad I can clean them up, is there alot of junkyards in area with good parts?

Re: Interior light - factory softtop 40 series

Anyone? Bueller?

fj40 dashpad stuff

hey guys,

i'm looking for the piece of dash pad that goes on the bottom edge of the dash, to the left of the steering wheel.

jonathan

Re: Rear View Mirror, and Wiper Motor, 73, 40

Are you still in need of these peices? I think I've got what you looking for.

Yes, I still need the wiper motor but without the switch. I need to make sure that the motor is in working condition. I went through two by wiring the thing up wrong. It is very tricky due to the motor having two speeds. I also need the mirror, but do not need the windshield.
Pablo

I have a 72 windshield frame, windshield, wiper motor, wipers, hinges, rear view mirror, rubber gasket under frame, wiper motor was disconected via the bullet connectors in the dash. Color is red and in very good condition, no rust, dings, no chips in windshield. I'd prefer to sell it as one unit. I'm going from Montana to Michigan Dec. 16, if your along the way I could save you shipping.

I am in New Mexico. I really only need those items I mentioned, unless you can easily send the glass.
Thanks
Pablo

I'd prefer to sell it as one unit, but shipping the frame and glass would probably be pricey and couldn't guarantee the glass would make it in one piece. How much are you looking at spending on the parts and I'll see about parting them out

I will give you 40 for the wiper motor and the mirror. A rewind/ rebuild of mine is a bit more expensive but then I have a motor that was as good if not better than factory so I can't justify paying more. Are you 100 percent sure the motor works.
Pablo

I think I'll keep it as a whole unit right now. Hope you find what you need.

stock fj40 shackles

Does anyone have stock shackles for a 77 fj-40. I have a pair daystar HD 6" shackles that I might be willing to trade, practicly new.

84' FJ60 mudflaps, taillight lens, antenna, carpet

Hi there- Greetings from Spokane, WA. I am in need of a few FJ60 parts. My FJ60 is a blue exterior with grey interior 1984 model. Please let me know if you have these:

front mudflaps, antenna (straight and unbent), right rear tailight lens, carpet kit front to back (grey), a shift knob with the shift pattern visible(for my wife), and any seat covers or intact grey front seats(grey).

If you have these I'll pay you directly.

Thanks

Aaron Riddle

SM465 to 73 3-spd transfer case adaptor

Need to find a used adaptor plate for connecting a 10 spline SM465 "1978 GM 4x4 4 speed" to a 73 FJ40 transfer case. Classic Cruiser's adaptor looks like a good setup, but is there a less expensive way to do it?
Also, haven't bought the GM tranny yet. Anyone have a bell housing and SM465???
Thanks,
Bwhite

B-ENGINE MANUAL 1978 TO 1982 WANTED

I am looking for toyota b-engine manual for a1982 bj40.I have two 2F toyota engine manuals in exchange (1977 and 1980) in good condition.Maybe some club in europe might be interested?

Re: stock fj40 shackles

I have a set of stockers. How much lift do the daystars actually give? How much for them with trade? Let me know...

Re: stock fj40 shackles

I think that stock shackles are 2 3\4" and the daystars are 6" so that is 3 1\4" longer, but if you are'nt gonna do anything to the front of the spring that you are putting them on than I think that it will only lift half the amount that you have gained, so in this case it would be about a 1.6" gain overall, as far as I know? I think that $20+ship+stockers should do it but I would have to check. Have you seen these shackles before they are so thick, its incredible. They are the greasable type, and are goldish. I am trying to get stockers for my 77' so I can put on a 4" skyjacker and I am trying to get everything together for this project. I see you have one any comments or suggestions to make my switch easier. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom