Fj60 diesel conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is one from moab. I am running limit straps. I believe I made a noob mistake buy limiting it right before full droop. I'm in the show off flex relm right now and need to shorten them up a bit into the useful flex area. Dropping 50 more pounds off my springs today as well and shortening straps up. Hopefully this helps

received_873482692799154.jpeg

man that's a sinking feeling when the front end unloads like that. I've felt it a couple times. :wideyed:

A few more flops and your truck will look like mine. I have replaced every window in my truck 3 times over except for the tiny window in the back passenger door. I've only replaced one. what a bitchh

Haven't posted in awhile. So I figured I would do an update. Fixed all the body damage. Changed spring rates again with shorter limit straps and added some rock lights I'm not too satisfied with. Winter plans are a new rear bumper. Antirock bar

20170826_210658.jpg

Are you going to put a loop on the axle to use your winch to “suck” the front down during climbs like a buggy ??? You are coilover as well ... maybe it’ll help too

Limit straps worked well. I actually already have a suck down mount on my axle. I did that with the while conversion. My biggest issue is the angle it puts my winch line on since the front bumper is alot fitter out then the axle. It loads it weird and ends up hurting more then helping. And yeah Johnny anti rock up front if I can figure out how to fit it!

Went out Sunday on a good adventure wheeling some trails then ended up exploring. Even got to get a road opened up again from this downed tree from a lighting strike

Here is a picture of it

20171126_150833.jpg

20171126_150833.jpg

Unfortunately I have zero space for that. I have the issues under control now for the most part, tomorrow should be a fun day, installing an exhaust brake on it I was given a BD one so I am going to run it off my arb. Fixing my winch cable and doing a turbo swap. Hopefully should be making about 20 more pounds of boost then I am now
Smittybilt XRC 2.0 Winch - 97202

put one of these under the truck

Got my turbo swapped yesterday and results were as planned. Lots more boost and lights quicker then ever, I'm going to do a wicked wheel here soon and hopefully get it to light even harder and quicker. Put a new synthetic winch line on and also a new clutch master, lost mine on a drive yesterday luckily got it home just floating gears. I'm going to be building a new intake setup with a sealed air box this week and hopefully it all fits where I want it to and will attach to the snorkel once again. Pics and progress to come. Also my egts are alot cooler now and I am able to manage them alot easier while still in a Power band

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom