Wanted Fj60 alternator tensioner and pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Missing correct wide pulley and the tensioner bolt assembly and the lower bolt too!! Anyone have these laying around! Thanks

Missing correct wide pulley and the tensioner bolt assembly and the lower bolt too!! Anyone have these laying around! Thanks

hello whitey , matt here

i have and carry In-stock ALL your stated needed parts in a KIT form too plug and play format

Please feel free to PM me with any and all further questions you might have ...........

here are the Links to my Family Run Online Parts Store : :)

hello whitey , matt here

i have and carry In-stock ALL your stated needed parts in a KIT form too plug and play format

Please feel free to PM me with any and all further questions you might have ...........

here are the Links to my Family Run Online Parts Store : :)

VERY cool store you've got, by the way! It's smart a lot of the "packages" you've put together

VERY cool store you've got, by the way! It's smart a lot of the "packages" you've put together

thank you sir..... :)

i have learned a lot from other Longer term and more established SUPPORTING VENDORS , like you for example

@cruiseroutfit

@TRAIL TAILOR

to name a few ..

so , if i can ever pay forward , please don't hesitate to PM me anytime about anything ........

thanks again ,

matt

hello Whitty

I updated KIT # 2

both OEM parts and photos too

please check it out

it will make more sense now i think .

thanks matt

1596296656733.png

1596296720863.png

1596296751259.png

1596296837940.png

1596296867142.png

can you post photos to me in a PM or here of kit # 1 installed on your truck please ?

thanks

matt

It’s a I don’t have time to worry about a crusty alt mount!!😜

Thanks so much Whitey !

if you ever wanted to know what the old T-TEN Slogan is all about on my AVATAR ........

The : Factory Focus Point Mind Set Approach

well your photo says it all .... :cool:

thanks again brother !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom