For Sale FJ60/62 - Jackson, Wyoming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you getting rid of the electric locks and windows on the 62? I'm looking for the driver door switches and surround if they are blue.

I am not selling any of the door lock or power window stuff.

looking for exhaust manifold flange from down pipe from 2f 60 series

Only have engine stuff from the 1988 FJ62. Exhaust stuff is all there though.

Is the antennae still available...willing to ship to NC? Price? you can pm me or reply to this thread.

it is sold and gone sorry.

Hi, looking for the silver/chrome trim that runs along top, above windows. Do you still have available? What would you like for it + shipping to 91748? Also do you have a handbrake with cracks plus leather cover? Thanks.

Chrome trim, brake

A few things I do have right now pulled & ready to go....

-e-brake handle assembly, one brown in poor condition and one grey/black in great condition.

-roof rain gutter chrome trim. Complete and in good condition. Off the FJ62.

Very interested in the two sets of parts above you've already pulled. Please confirm availability and price + shipping to 91748, and will arrange for payment. Been needing these pieces for my FJ62 for quite some time! Thanks! :grinpimp:

Interested in the grey front seat fabric and a grey dash pad if in good condition. Not sure if still available

Very interested in the two sets of parts above you've already pulled. Please confirm availability and price + shipping to 91748, and will arrange for payment. Been needing these pieces for my FJ62 for quite some time! Thanks! :grinpimp:

The rain gutter trim is going to be difficult to package a ship without it getting damged. See what I can come up with tomorrow. Will also take pictures of e-brake handles and post them up.

Interested in the grey front seat fabric and a grey dash pad if in good condition. Not sure if still available

Grey dash pad in 62 is trashed, not worth sending. I need a replacement myself!

Check conditions of seat fabric in linked photos. Pm me if interested in seat covers, they are still available.

The rain gutter trim is going to be difficult to package a ship without it getting damged. See what I can come up with tomorrow. Will also take pictures of e-brake handles and post them up.

Thanks much! Please drop me a PM and I'll pass my personal email addy. I'll send you a PM right now for safe measure, too.

I'm actually only in serious need of the short, chrome piece that covers the portion of the back rain gutter -- immediately above the rear window, held in place by fasteners. (Mine fell off somewhere along the way.) I'd still like to buy the other pieces, if suitable shipment can be managed.

Yes -- I'm interested in the Gray-colored brake, if it's in good condition.

Also -- do you still have your Gray Carpet for the Trunk/Rear cargo bay? Still in good shape?

Thanks again!

PM sent. Thanks.

PMing

FJ60 front mud flap

hi i am looking for fj60 front mud flap do you have any?do you think you can ship them to 91204 ? how much tottal will cost?thx

stuff I pulled recently that is available....

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

hi i am looking for fj60 front mud flap do you have any?do you think you can ship them to 91204 ? how much tottal will cost?thx

don't have any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom