For Sale FJ60/62 3 Row Aluminum Radiator - New (price adjusted, didn't do enough research) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Edited: Price adjusted, didn't do enough research.

I have an extra new in box Champion Aluminum Radiator for an FJ60/62 that I am ready to sell. The 145 American dollars takes it shipped in the continental US, I am seeing this exact part on eBay for $180today.

I bought this radiator from bestcooling on eBay and, to make a long story short, ended up with an extra. This radiator DOES NOT HAVE provisions for the transmission cooling lines. It is therefore an FJ60 radiator, but works perfectly on my FJ62 with an auxiliary mounted transmission cooler, something that you ought to have anyway.

Just to clarify, there are absolutely no fittings for the transmission cooler, you will not be able to plumb your transmission lines into this radiator for cooling purposes. An aux trans cooler is the ticket for this, and an aux trans cooler is never a bad idea.

I can ship this radiator anywhere that you like, it is currently located in the swelteringly hot Memphis TN.

Last edited:
Still got it. Open to offers.

Help me make room in my garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom