Wanted FJ45LV Upper Tailgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, i am looking for a FJ45LV Upper Tailgate in any condition. Mine is missing completely. I am in Australia but can organise freight to Australia Via Los Angeles or Virginia transport depots. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I may be able to help. Got one, but it's going to need some metal work to the top/hinge areas. Bottom and sides are solid. I can only offer the frame - no glass or hardware (pics were taken before hardware was removed). I have a nice wooden crate for shipping. Check out the pics and let me know if you're interested. I'm sure we can work something out. I'm much more interested in trading for LV parts than cash if you have parts to trade.
IMG_3138.jpeg
IMG_3134.jpeg
IMG_3135.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg
IMG_3139.jpeg

Here are some not very good photos of what is left of mine.

lv1.jpg

lv2.jpg

lv3.jpg

Does she run? Original F135 engine?

I've got most of the big parts that I need, but locating that last few has proven tough. A week or so before you placed your ad I posted one on the 45 classifieds for a driver's side rear seat brace. Check it out when you get a chance. Got one? I know you said no interior but sometimes things like that are still attached. Could use those wiper arms for sure. Need some window crank and door escutcheons, the later rubber ones - see pic. Need the inserts on the inside of the front door that cover the access hole to the wing window.

LV with small escutcheon.jpg

inserts below wing.jpg

ill have a closer look at it this week. its in storage at the PO warehouse currently; until i can make some space at home. The PO has kept the engine, but i have another F135 to replace it with and a twin barrel big window carby and manifold too. Are the wipers unique to LV or like the early FJ45 (pre 65') ?

I'd love to see pics of that carb. That's the DD40 model, correct? I have a twin barrel manifold and a F135 header but no DD40. From what I have read on MUD, this DD40 carb/twin manifold/header set up was grouped together in a "performance" package for the F135. Is there a price at which you'd part with that DD40?

Pretty sure the LV wipers were unique, but I could be mistaken. Here's a link to a set that sold on MUD - For Sale - One pair of LV Wiper Arms

Yes a DD40, but im not selling that one as its part of my LV build. The wipers look the same as 64' wipers that run off the TNK motors. Maybe someone may be able to confirm that. Ill check, if so would make them not so hard to get. Dont have pics of carb handy but ill get some.Thanks

The wipers look the same as 64' wipers that run off the TNK motors. Maybe someone may be able to confirm that. Ill check, if so would make them not so hard to get.
Well if you track down any extra arms I've been looking for that type for a bit of time. Can't wait to see that LV back in business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom