For Sale FJ45 Tailgate Lettering/Stencil Set (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Craig. I have a 78 Aussie FJ45 and I’ve finally resumed my restoration project. I could use a set in white. Please pm me your p/p info and I’ll get you paid. Thanks in advance,
Ken

Hi guys,
I just got some more letter sets in and I also have some stencil sets available. Send me a PM to get an order going.
thanx!
Craig

Yup

Craig
Need 2 sets as stencils, can do, let me know. Got 3sets in white previously but the paint color changed. The 3rd set i used .

Craig
Need 2 sets as stencils, can do, let me know. Got 3sets in white previously but the paint color changed. The 3rd set i used .
Yup, I have them. Can you shoot me a PM with your info again. Thanx!

@Mightymes i started reading this thread 4 pages ago. I was thinking by the time I get to page 4, you may not have these anymore but if you do, a white set is on my list…

say the word and I’ll pm you

@Mightymes i started reading this thread 4 pages ago. I was thinking by the time I get to page 4, you may not have these anymore but if you do, a white set is on my list…

say the word and I’ll pm you
Yup, I still have them available. Shoot me a PM.

@Rian if you click the photo of Mightymes, then click on start conversation…you can send him a private message and it will be between the two of you

Last edited:
Hey, ok I’d like to get a set please. I’m not really sure how to message you on here…I’m terrible at navigating on this.
Send me a PM and we can get that goin.

Great product!!

26FED3A2-B8A0-42DC-9B3A-1CE7D3147159.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom