FJ45 sliding back window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Every other pick-up on the planet has a "beer window" available but I can't find one for my FJ45 removeable top. The guy at the local glass shop looked at me like I had bugs crawling out of my ears. Does anyone have any idea or am I just SOL.

unless you had fixed top, you are s o l

I'm confused on the year changes for the rear window ??? here's a 64...non-removable top I THINK...

and here's the removeable top...64 I believe

fj45's with a nonremovable top did have the sliders. 45's with removable tops did not and the fix top slider will not work. All long bed 45's had the removable top BTW. No there is no such critter for a 45 removable top back window. I as well did some checking, the glass shop actaully tried some places looking for something that might be close......no luck :(

John H

my 78 fj45 lwb has a slider :flipoff2: but its a aftermarket deal and i don't know where the PO got it. i think some where in vancouver a long time ago.

[quote author=dylan link=board=1;threadid=6042;start=msg48522#msg48522 date=1065580827]
my 78 fj45 lwb has a slider :flipoff2: but its a aftermarket deal and i don't know where the PO got it. i think some where in vancouver a long time ago.
[/quote]

sweet! got a pic?

On both the above posted Photographs, That's the first time I've seen such a Tray. :eek: All i've seen have had either a Alluminium(I bet, All you Americans pronounced that very incorrectly :D) or Steel Flat Bed.

The only style side Trays I've seen on Landcruiser's were all 75 Series that looked very similar to that on a Dyna.

is it just me, or is there no window in the removeable top photo?

[quote author=Jonathan_Ferguson link=board=1;threadid=6042;start=msg48582#msg48582 date=1065591420]
On both the above posted Photographs, That's the first time I've seen such a Tray. :eek: All i've seen have had either a Alluminium(I bet, All you Americans pronounced that very incorrectly :D) or Steel Flat Bed.

The only style side Trays I've seen on Landcruiser's were all 75 Series that looked very similar to that on a Dyna.
Jonathon We used to get plenty of them here in the west.My brother had a 83 ex telecom and a mate has 2 .The reason they are no longer plentiful because as soon a they rust on goes the aluminium tray which is more useful for brickies ect.I think the Americans use them more for leisure than we do.[/quote]

That was a stuff up but you get the idea

[quote author=nuclearlemon link=board=1;threadid=6042;start=msg48594#msg48594 date=1065595523]
is it just me, or is there no window in the removeable top photo?
[/quote]

good eye! its also got the wrong bed on it :D I'm still confused :p

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=6042;start=msg48523#msg48523 date=1065581241]
sweet! got a pic?
[/quote]

i would if i could. sorry :mad:. im gonna see if i can borrow someones digital camera

[quote author=dylan link=board=1;threadid=6042;start=msg49380#msg49380 date=1065755346]
i would if i could. sorry :mad:. im gonna see if i can borrow someones digital camera
[/quote]Please do!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom