FJ45.5 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very cool...

To those worried about the purist point of view... I've seen the 40-series Land Cruisers in so many shapes and sizes, 2 doors, 4 doors, extended cabs, troop carriers, pickups, short wheel base etc, and in my mind personalisation and modification is what these cars are about. To leave it 100% factory original is to not get the most out of it.

Updated pics.
Finally built a hard top for my 45.5, and decided to repaint it also. Color is T-414 Buffalo Brown. Kinda nice to have it so quiet.
20120421_01.jpg
20120421_05.jpg
20120421_03.jpg

Anyone know what ever happened to this truck ? Were did it go ? I was trying to buy it a couple of years ago and then it got sold.

Don't know...but I'm sure glad you bumped this. I've never seen that rig before, even tho I remember the OPs screen name.

Hey mark
I have one that is pretty close to that in process, bed Will be a LBP shortened version on 120 WB and and a Mercedes 606. Under skips 40 to hybrid 45 in the hardcore section. Had a little diversion built a new shop after moving. just getting the shop put together with the equipment.

I believe Overton might have brokered a deal for it. Try his site. I was also close to buying it.

Yes, I did sell it to Greg, I think it ended up in Texas. And... if you were wondering, I DO miss this truck.

Don't know...but I'm sure glad you bumped this. I've never seen that rig before, even tho I remember the OPs screen name.
Hey Mark. You should remember my rig. I was on the double locker run with Mudrak @ Rubithon '08, then built it into the 45 and had it at Surf n Turf in '09.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom