FJ43 T-Shirt - Only $10! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*EDIT: our $10 promotion was only for the month of August. But these shirts are no longer $10. Still very affordable though!

Hi all!
We're the new Vendor on the block. We are Cruiser Gear and we have been making awesome shirts, stickers, embroidered patches and more for Cruiser-heads for 3 years.

To celebrate our becoming a vendor here we are giving you guys an AMAZING DEAL. We're hooking you up with your new favorite shirt at $10/shirt! These are printed on premium quality cotton/poly shirts for a super soft feel with great durability!

We have sizes S through 3XL and the shirts fit a little bit slim, so if you like a baggy fit order one size up!

www.cruisergearshop.com

upload_2017-8-4_9-4-40.png

Thanks for welcoming us into this awesome forum! Don't be a stranger!

Blake
Cruiser Gear - Owner

Last edited:
Just donate one to an event and I guarantee I will win it! Guaranteed! Just ask @StaleAle .

I'll take two size M.

A.J

Last edited:
Hi make mine medium as well. Please advise if I should PM you the address

Our $10 promotion was only for a month. That was stated on the product listing on our website but I forgot to write that here in this thread, sorry for the confusion!

No PM's necessary, if you want one you theres still a few left for $14-$16 depending on the size.
Overland Rig - FJ43 - Men - V1

I want two of those - size 42.

I'll take two size M.

A.J

Hi make mine medium as well. Please advise if I should PM you the address

I went to your website to order and it was asking for $14.00. Is there a code to use so I can get that cheap a** deal?

Any price deals on the hats?

Thanks,

devo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom