For Sale FJ43 Seats (All of them) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll post some pictures soon. I swapped out the seats on my FJ43 project and have no plans for the rear jump seats either.

Came out of 03/80 FJ43

Front is 40/60 split, no rips or tears, grey. Includes Seat Belts and head rests.

Rear Jumps have belts and no rips. No rust or bent metal.

I'll work on getting photos.

Been awhile since I've estimated prices on seats but for someone wanting some good seats for the front and or having a hard time getting some for their MWB Land Cruiser than these are it. No refinishing necessary. $500 for all of them and let me know if I'm way off base. Willing to negotiate if demand is low. NEED FUNDS TO KEEP THIS PROJECT GOING!!!!

Will ship, buyer pays.

If Whitey doesn't take them I will take them pending pics. I believe they are LHD.

Did the 03/80 still have the gas tank under the seat like the older ones? If so, I may be interested if LHD.

If the demand is very low for that Im second in line for LHD after pics

I will have to wait until I get home tonight to upload pictures. I always use the App now and there is no classified section under the ap. Maybe I will just post a link in my build thread and post that link in this thread later. Sorry I didn't do it sooner.

Here are a few pictures. Waiting on one more but they should have the support legs/bar/loop as well. Just been so long since I have looked at them. Once I get that verified I will post as well.

The dents you see are from being stacked on each other and I just took them off real quick for the pictures.

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

Not sure what happened to Whitey, I think he still wants them but his person never came by to pick them up and haven't heard from him all week.

Whitey if you are still out there let me know and we will continue to hold them and or ship them but if something happened and you no longer do just let me know so I can sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom