FJ40 vs FJ43 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I appreciate it; I already purchased (just couldn't say no and no one to tell me otherwise yet haha).

Think I got a fair price on it; similar to the FJ40 I got midway through restoring in the states before I had to leave. The paint was done by Kanoo Performance (Instagram) (work they did on this truck), they're just about the best available in Bahrain. Intending to bring it back by to work through a few more items, including the engine and engine bay. I was initially very wary of this car because of the exterior being so nice and not wanting to fall into that trap. There's definitely work to be done, and the p/o was upfront about it, but he was detailed about what his intentions were in continuing his restorations.

One of the big benefits for military stationed overseas is that we can have the military ship cars back for us; no import fees, etc. Lots of folks do it for some of the Japanese cars when they're over there. Just a little bit of paperwork (to prove the car is over 25yrs) and I'm home free.
Excellent, I did the same (free shipping on Uncle Sam, lol ) with several cars while I was stationed in Germany. This is an excellent find, really proud of you and thank you for your service. SFC Retired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom