For Sale FJ40 power steering columns SOLD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
DSC_0247.JPG

I have for sale two steering columns from a 79 and an 80 FJ40 with power steering
they are 30mm shorter than a manual steering column. The OEM power steering box is 30mm longer. $250 each very rare part
I also have a manual steering column $150
I also have the power steering box if needed

Last edited:
Hi, Can you give me the tracking no? Thanks, Mike

Hi, Dan Please respond, I've pulled my steering column thinking this would ship and be here. Thanks, Mike

Dan, Address sent awhile back with PayPal .Whats the tracking no? Mike

Dan, They say package is not in shipment ? When was this delivered to them ? Mike

Dan, This shows still not to be shipped. Please when will it ship? Mike

Dan, Still no tracking information, they show they don't have it. Mike

Hi, After waiting too long I Recieved a poorly wrapped package. Stripped bolt hole. Advise , do not send money to a business as a gift, if the business wants money. As a gift that's a red flag . Don't send any money until you have a tracking no. That works. Would I buy from this seller again..NO ! Mike

Hi, After waiting too long I Recieved a poorly wrapped package. Stripped bolt hole. Advise , do not send money to a business as a gift, if the business wants money. As a gift that's a red flag . Don't send any money until you have a tracking no. That works. Would I buy from this seller again..NO ! Mike
If you're not happy, Mike send it back I will refund. You waited because you sent money without shipping address. 90% of transactions with Mud members are paid as a gift to avoid the Paypal fees , I have bought and sold thousands of dollars in parts here on Mud. Also , if you have a complaint with a transaction usually members will PM each other to discuss like gentlemen before crying on a public forum. And cry as you might we both know you won't be shipping it back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom