Wanted Fj40 Indicator Lamp Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
Looking for two Fj40 dash indicator lamp harnesses. These are used for the brake lamp indicator, EGR indicator (75's only) and I believe the earlier 4wd indicator as well. Picture below. Ideally it will have a two pin connector, not bullets but if its in good shape, I'll take either and put the correct terminal on.

102.jpg

Looking for two Fj40 dash indicator lamp harnesses. These are used for the brake lamp indicator, EGR indicator (75's only) and I believe the earlier 4wd indicator as well. Picture below. Ideally it will have a two pin connector, not bullets but if its in good shape, I'll take either and put the correct terminal on.

102.jpg

i have exactly what you are needing nate

2 wire later versions with 2 pin male white natural connector housing 6.3mm terminals ..........

the will fully restored and NO issues , and bench tested prior to shipment as well ..........

i don't really used parts , so u will ONLY get new working plug and play top tier Teq

FE51-60980302-H1[1].jpg

FE61-60702913-H1.jpg

i have exactly what you are needing nate

2 wire later versions with 2 pin male white natural connector housing 6.3mm terminals ..........

the will fully restored and NO issues , and bench tested prior to shipment as well ..........

i don't really used parts , so u will ONLY get new working plug and play top tier Teq

Leave the original plugs on and send me pics of the two! I’d actually like to use the original housings

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with that kind of plug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom