Wanted FJ40 in Europe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I moved to England several months ago and left my 40 in the states since it was undergoing a frame off at the time. I miss it and Toyota in general, I have a Lexus here but doesnt feel the same. Does mud member know of any FJ40s for sale in Europe? I have been looking but cant really find anything that isn't fairly decent for around $10-15K.

Any help looking is greatly appreciated.

I'm stationed in Germany and I miss my FJ40!!! There's not too many over here. Very few fj40's, more BJ40/42's. The condition is not too good when you do find them. Good luck.

Hey Zach!

Check the Europe Clubhouses on MUD - here's the UK Club The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club :: Index

They don't seem to have any for sale, but they do have a "wanted" section.

There was a UK guy asking for tech advice a few months ago and his pictures showed that he had several 40's... no idea if he sells them... and I'm sorry I can't remember any tags that might locate him. I'll keep a lookout.

Good luck!!

Thanks for all the replies guys. I was out of town for a week and have just gotten back to a computer. I have found a KJ70 that is in really great condition for about $7500 bucks, 5400 pounds. The dollar and pound ration is getting better in my favor everyday so I am strongly considering picking it up. I just wanted to hold out for a 40 for a little longer but hate to see this 70 go to someone else.

I have looked at a lot of Defender 90s and 110s. They are in abundance, plenty of extra parts and about as expensive. I just know Toyotas more than Landrovers so I was focusing on a 40 or 70/73. The misses says I can get whatever just need to find a good one before I pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom