For Sale FJ40-Hardtop, good glass with original keys-CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have been moving this hard top around for 6 years and 4 moves after I traded my soft top for it . Realizing my rock rig isn't ever going to have corner glass took some time.

For sale or trade for a soft top. I'd also trade for a rear suspension seat for the kids (PRP,mastercraft with headrests).

Price $500 and its in great shape, has all the hardware AND a complete hardtop rebuild kit with all new gaskets and seals from Spector Offroad.

In Colorado Springs. Phone (720)648-4772.

I don't have any pics of it right now. Its disassembled and wrapped in packing blankets. As I am packing up for ANOTHER move I should be able to get pics but since I don't want to ship....if your are interested come over and take a look at it yourself.

Dan

Interested! Is this the entire hardtop? also what year is it from? I just got a 1977 factory softtop with the gate on the back, want a hardtop option for the wintertime so although I love the idea of ambulance doors, I am looking to go with hatch..

Fits my 72, hard top,sides and rear hatch-back door. Guy coming over tonight so it may be gone but I'll let you know.

Let me know. Im researching different top sizes across years, have found that for a 77, the older style ones (pre 75 i think) have a bit of a different. So Im now trying to find out if i can use a newer top (with the vent), but with a hatch like the old ones.

Thanks!

Still available. Now its located in Golden, CO as I moved since last posting. I'm tempted to build it up myself. Soft top vs hard top...that is the question. If interested shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom