Wanted fj40 factory powers steering box. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe I have what you're looking for, I can send a pic later this evening (DM me your email address).
I had to go the hard way by buying a new housing and putting the internals out of a mini box in it. I may be interested in yours though as a spare. I sent you my contact info not sure if its the correct way or not. let me know if you didnt get it. thanks.

I had to go the hard way by buying a new housing and putting the internals out of a mini box in it. I may be interested in yours though as a spare. I sent you my contact info not sure if its the correct way or not. let me know if you didnt get it. thanks.
Which shop did you end up using for rebuilding the box after you order the new housing and seals?

Which shop did you end up using for rebuilding the box after you order the new housing and seals?
A friend of mine here in town did it for me. It was just swapping the rebuilt guts into the new box so it did not take too long and he didn't mind.

I want to know what and which is the minitruck are those steering boxes referred to. I know Suzuki, Subaru, Mitsubishi and kia makes those. Is one fits better then the other or are they the same across the board.

thanks

I want to know what and which is the minitruck are those steering boxes referred to. I know Suzuki, Subaru, Mitsubishi and kia makes those. Is one fits better then the other or are they the same across the board.

thanks
Toyota mini truck guts go in 40 housing

thanks
Toyota mini truck 79-84??? Guts fit 40 housing.

West Texas offroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom