For Sale FJ40 Exhaust Manifold 50k miles! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cruiserco.com
FJ60 Exhaust Manifold off of a 1987. $350.00 + shipping
ONLY has 50k miles on it. This came off Felton Rhoades truck on my website when we did his engine upgrades, odo said 47k when it came off.

Please make sure this will fit your FJ before purchasing.
Item will be shipped Monday after purchase unless 1) you need it sooner and let us know, or 2) we are not slammed and can get it out sooner than expected.

Please message me with any questions you may have.
Can combine shipping if more than one part is purchased-

Respectfully,
Bobby Moran
The Cruiser Company

Ex Manifold 1987 50k miles C.jpg

Ex Manifold 1987 50k miles A.jpg

Last edited:
Yes- sorry I messed that up- I am a female, dont shoot (; just working for Bobby, helping him out!

ETA shes a rookie, just roll with it for a bit till she's got the hang of all the cruiser lingo. ;)

Last edited:
LOL, I know what she did, she used a percentage of what SOR.com prices theirs at...used manifold combos are like a 900 on SOR so she went with half of the combo price minus a percentage for that year model..

What do you think a fair price for that would be, just for my future reference on here? 200 maybe?...I dont want to seem like Im trying to gouge people.

People here rarely buy used parts from SOR for the very reason you mentioned. Intake and exhaust manifold combos typically sell here for around $125. You can easily search and see as for sale threads are left open for pricing history/research. Earlier this year a true, still in the box, 1978 NOS exhaust manifold sold for $300. I'll bet yours would sell for around $75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom