FJ40 Dakota Digital Dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they support 24V yet ?

Oh I have a 24 to 12 v converter in my vehicle. So are you saying it just needs the 12v power supply but the sensors should all be fine? Just plug and play and run the power wire to the 12 v converter?

Oh I have a 24 to 12 v converter in my vehicle. So are you saying it just needs the 12v power supply but the sensors should all be fine? Just plug and play and run the power wire to the 12 v converter?

All of the sensors are supplied from the Dash loom so yes if you put 12V supply to the dash ECU then it will pass that voltage as required to the relevant sensors. In a lot of cases it will only be passing 5v etc but regardless it will be happy on a 24V engine as it will not know it is a 24V engine in a 24V truck with a 12v converter .

The only issue I expect would be the volts being reflective of the volts at the converter and not at the batteries so to speak

Sweet. I hadn't had a chance to research this but that's what I was hoping would be the case I'll likely be trying this in the next month or so.

Just getting back into working (reviving) my rig, interested in price and your suggestions on a new wire harness for the vehicle. Thank you

Is the 3rd gauge cluster on page 1(the stock looking gauges) available with white background black letters? Thanks

Is the 3rd gauge cluster on page 1(the stock looking gauges) available with white background black letters? Thanks
The RTX unit is only available in black, The HDX and VHX offer the silver background option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom