For Sale Fj40 Conferr rack 5x7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Used, not rusty. All 8 gutter mounts included. $400.00. Located in SoCal. Possible MUDship, but no shipping.

Looks just like the one on the Karma Cruiser.;)

No PMs please.

Mark A.

Obligatory pics of the rack. Second pic is of MY rack (same specs, NOT for sale) on the Karma Cruiser.

Do us both a favor and research the shipping costs BEFORE you call me. My WAG is that it could easily run two hundy based on size.
image.jpg image.jpg

Summer bump

Almost fall bump.

Still got it bump.

This would be an almost winter bump....

You sir are a bona fide rocket scientist!:hillbilly:

Happy holidays to you and yours Ken.:)

Still for sale??

Yup.

1st bump of 2016

Call the shippers. Measurements are obvious weight estimate one hundred pounds.

Should this be able to fit on a 80 series? I am in Northern Cal, and might be your guy if it fits, and can find a member cruising up state?

I think it will be a bit wide for a wagon.

Can you send me dimensions of the rack? Hoping it might fit my fj60. Where are you in SoCal? I'm in Tahoe but have family in Orange County.

Can you send me dimensions of the rack? Hoping it might fit my fj60. Where are you in SoCal? I'm in Tahoe but have family in Orange County.

You mean the ones in the title?

I actually meant the range of the mounting towers/risers to see if the width will work on the FJ60.

I see. I would not have figured that out from the way you phrased your question. I do not know the distance between the braces, but it should not be an issue: the railgutter on the 60 is continuous, just like the 40

The only pre-drilled holes in the crossbars are for mounting to a five foot span between the gutter rails, give or take an inch. With simple drilling of additional holes in the crossbars, other widths can be easily accomodated. Make sense?

Once more to the top.

Just because bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom