fj cruiser wheel spin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have had my FJ for 3 years now I like it. Adding a
magnaflow exhaust and K&N cold air intake this week. The thing I don't like is the P/C dropping my rpm's when a wheel spins.:crybaby: The dealer told me that is the VSC working. I hate it if it is raining and I gas it the rpm's drop to idle. I hear loud clicking noises from underneath it. Is this how it works on your rigs. Is there any way to turn off the VSC system in 2 wheel drive. 4 WD is fine.

THANX any reply appreciated.:bounce:
Have a 73 FJ40 for 25 years. Lifted, 350, auto, locked rear.

Yes, that is standard. VSC is disabled in 4x4 low, I thought. Maybe 4x4 high as well.

the clicking could also be the atrac working. Did you disable atrac?

no I have not disabled the atrac. will this solve the issue? Can I buy the switch and put it in the dash? I do not like how it works. Gassed it in the rain to pull out into traffic and the rpm's drop to idle almost got hit.

U need to check on the blue room about disabling the VSC....... ATRAC is used in 4wd. Im doubting u were in 4wd to pull out on a wet street. :)

No it is only in 2 wheel when it does. I hate putting it in 4 wheel cause of some rain or a little snow. How do you have fun in the snow spinning around doing donuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom