FJ Cruiser Unveiling Feb 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80and100cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
If you go to www.toyota.com there is a section at the bottom saying "Don't miss the unveiling of the all-new FJ Cruiser, LIVE on Feb. 9 at 7:15am PST." Did I miss something here? I didn't know about this until I went to Toyota's site today. :confused:

-Matt

someone mentioned it earlier. It's cool, go toyota!

80and100cruisers said:
If you go to www.toyota.com there is a section at the bottom saying "Don't miss the unveiling of the all-new FJ Cruiser, LIVE on Feb. 9 at 7:15am PST." Did I miss something here? I didn't know about this until I went to Toyota's site today. :confused:

-Matt
Yeah you gotta catch up and read the hundreds of replies to all the FJ Cruiser posts :D
As everyone knows I am excited and hopeful regarding the unveiling, though I won't be able to buy one for several years, I figure a used one will be very affordable, and ready for mods in about three years though :doh: :)

I want to like it. It'll probably grow on me.

Maybe with some rock rash and 35's it'll look better...

isotel said:
Where should we Be watching exactly at 7:15 PM on the 9th???
Toyota web site???
Speedvision??
Fox??
I was thinking this too, they say when but not where. I guess I'll be on the Toyota site, see if they happen to have some web-feed, which would be sweet.

I'm looking up now to see if Speed channel has it listed to be on then, I don't think it does.

Edit: Nope it doesn't...argh!!!

I am seeing double....

Not yet Poser, when the Toyota gurus roll out a brand new 25, then you're seein' double.

Doug M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom