Fj cruiser tube doors from Metal Tech! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I figured I better let you guys know about these:cheers: They come off and the OEM doors go on in about 15 minutes not bad for such a drastic modification. ohh man they are awesome..reminds me of rolling in my fathers 40 series back in the day. Takes care of the stock port hole submarine windows:lol: Now I just need to figure out a vinyl system for rainy days and mud.. any ideas? Removable Lexan panels down below and flexible vinyl up top is my idea.

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

The offroad racers weld tabs to their frames and use small twist clips to hold the body panels to them. Kinda pricey, but they work great. Just a thought...

Those are sick Jake! See you on friday!:steer:

Thanks broddda! People started staring at the rig again:lol: it sure put the fun back in driving around also... 100 lbs taken off the rig with these. Seems like I have increased mileage I will figure that out on my next tank of gas. Now I just need to cut those lexan panels and see how I fair in the rain.

I'm guessing there aren't side airbags on yours? Just wondering what the ECU has to say about that.

BTW they look pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom